Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Total time: 20 mins
- 1/2 Onion, Diced
- 5 Cloves of crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1/4 Chopped Apple sauced
- 2 Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 Tbsp Cumin Powder
- 500ml of Meat or Vegetable Stock
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 100g Deep Fried Tofu
- blend the veggies, ginger and fruit into a smooth paste
- then add to a saucepan with a little oil and cook until it starts to bubble.
- When it has caramelized slightly, add the curry powder and cumin.
- Cook until fragrant, then add the stock and honey and bring to a gentle simmer.
- The sauce will reduce by half and create a thick, golden curry.
Top Tip **Ideally make this recipe the night before to allow the flavours to sit, but it’s ok to make and eat straight away too! **