Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Total time: 20 mins
- 2 flour tortilla wraps, cut into quarters
- 50g Cheddar cheese grated
- 4 slices of salami
- 50g soft mozzarella cheese
- 50g tomato puree
- 2 tbsps Garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp barbeque sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF), Gas Mark 6.
- Lay the first tortilla quarters flat in a cast-iron griddle pan, with the curved edges on the outside to form a circle.
- Smear the barbeque ketchup all over the bottom tortillas, making sure they are completely covered, then sprinkle over the grated cheeses.
- Lay the second tortilla quarters over the top so that they overlap, smear the tomato puree all over the bottom tortillas.
- Lay salami on the wrap and then sprinkles over the grated cheeses.
- Tear the mozzarella into small pieces and dot over the surface of the pizza along with the oregano, then use a teaspoon to spoon small amounts of the garlic sauce all over.
- Put the pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, until all the cheese has completely melted and is gooey.
- Serve immediately – if you have a fondue set, place the pan on the stand over the flame to keep the cheese soft and melted.