Feeling a little peckish, want something quick to try this.
I really enjoyed making this dish and eatting it too – often sprinle some seeds on top for example seseam seeds which are really yummy with the sauce
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Total time: 20 mins
- 8 chicken wings
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- 150g Amoy Straight To Wok Udon Thick Noodles
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- First, prepare your sauce in small pan add soy sauce, garlic and honey ginger.
- On a chopping board cut the meat off the chicken wings and place in bowl with
- Place pan on the hob and drizzle oil over your sauce. Let it begin to bubble.
- As the chicken to the sauce, stir the chicken to cover with an even coat of sauce.
- Add the thick Noodles to the sauce, continue to stir, once the chicken has turned a golden brown.
- plate up and draw out your chopsticks.