Summer is on its way and last year I love the taste of Daiquiri. The name wasn’t so easy for me to remember but I knew definitively if I was out for lunch or dinner with some friend that was the alcoholic beverage for me.
Now that to summer is coming once more, I am forever in the mood for a cool iced drink. I have made this Daiquiri time and time again: leave a comment of other flavours you might try.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Total time: 25 mins
- A bottle or shaker
- Cocktail glass
- 1 cup Martini Bianco Vermouth
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- Cubed ice
- 50 ml This Juicy Water raspberries & apples
- Chill your glass (the easiest way is to fill it with ice)
- Add the lime and sugar to your cocktail shaker or bottle
- shake/stir until the sugar dissolves
- Put lots of ice and the remaining ingredients into the shaker and shake hard for about 30 seconds to chill and dilute the mix
- Pour into Glass