Need an easy dinner tonight? This super-simple recipe glazes chicken breasts in a delicious sauce of soy sauce, honey, and lime juice.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Total time: 25 mins
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 lamb chops
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Make the glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice, Sriracha, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, and cornstarch.
- Season lamb chops with salt and pepper. In an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sear chicken and let cook until golden, 4 minutes, then flip and let cook 4 minutes more. Pour over glaze and transfer to oven.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 25 minutes. Heat broiler.
- Spoon glaze over chicken and broil 2 minutes. Garnish with chives and sesame seeds.