Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 20 min
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1 lb. large peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed
- 1/3 c. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c. lager beer
- 1/4 c. Sliced scallions
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Crusty baguette, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add garlic and shrimp and cook until pink, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Make sauce: Melt remaining tablespoon of butter and add ketchup, Worcestershire, beer, scallions, lime juice, crushed red pepper flakes, and paprika. Season with salt.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and return shrimp to skillet.
- Serve with crusty bread