Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Total time: 20 mins
- 2 fillets tilapia
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 4 limes, thinly sliced
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 2 tbsp. parsley leaves
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat grill to high. Cut 4 sheets of foil about 12″ long.
- Top each piece of foil with a piece of tilapia. Brush tilapia with honey and top with lime slices. Top tilapia with corn and cilantro and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until tilapia is cooked through and corn tender, about 15 minutes.