Prep Time 15 mins Cook Time 40 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins
Soft summer tomatoes, baby spinach brown with basmati rice on the outside.
- 4 mushroom
- 100 g mixed beans
- 2 cups of basamti rice
- 2 tsp chilli puree
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic granuels
- ¼ tsp carotino mild & light cooking oil
- 277g tomatoes
- Gather all the ingredients.
- For most rice cookers, combine 1 1/2 to 2 cups of liquid with 1 cup of rice. Turn the rice cooker on and let it cook according to the instructions.
- Add soya strips to air fryer if you don’t have an air fryer add the soya strips to oven
- Grab your frying pan, drizzle the oil in the pan and set the gas to 4.
- Add the seasonings.
- Mix the tomatoes and mixed beans.
- If you have a small cup add rice
- Add your bean mix to your plate, soya strips, bean chilli and spinach.
See full video on Instagram @kanndissriley
Recipe by Kanndiss Riley of Riley’s Cuisine Magagaine. KRSPCE. All images and content on this site are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without my permission. If you’d like to share this recipe on your site, please re-write the recipe and link to this post as the original source. Thank you.